Terms & Conditions
We try to provide our clients with the best services and to do so, we have to follow certain rules and regulations and we expect our clients to follow those regulations
Before taking our services you are required to read the user agreement (or the rules and regulations) and accept all the terms and conditions accordingly. All our products are subjected to these terms and conditions and the same shall govern the contract between the clients and the organization.
Following are terms of services for website hosting, domain registration, and website development services provided by Pixcel Creator Group. The customer shall provide billing address and any other information necessary for our company to maintain website hosting and registration services. Any information not provided at sign-up will be requested by pixcel creator and provided by the customer.
- Website Hosting Payment Terms:Billing for website hosting service will commence when the website hosting service is created, prior to development of a new website project. Website hosting services are invoiced yearly.Termination of Website Hosting Services with Pixcel Creator requires a 30-day advance notification via phone, e-mail or postal mail. We reserve the right to change the rates by notifying customers 30 days in advance of the effective date of the change.
- Website Hosting Pre-Payment Terms:Pixcel Creator may offer a discount for paying an entire year of hosting service up front. Refunds will not be issued in the case that a customer cancels their hosting service before the period they have pre-paid for.
- General Payment Terms:If Payment is due 10 days after the date of an invoice for all services 24% interest will be charged. Accounts are in default if payment is not received 20 days after the invoice date 500/- late fee will be charged additionally. Accounts unpaid 30 days after date of invoice will be subject to service interruption and additional costs. If customer pays by check that does not clear, the customer is immediately in default and subject to additonal cost of 2000/- as a check bouncing fee.
- Any delays at client’s end may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs upto 24%.
- Website Go Live and Access:A project is considered complete when full development scope has been reached, and project is approved by the customer. Should customer request changes beyond what was agreed to in the original proposal, Pixcel Creator may complete these changes at additional cost. Once a project is considered complete, customer has one business week to launch the website, or provide Pixcel Creator with credentials necessary to bring the website live. Any website developed,construct or designed by pixcel creator do not give the access of the website to the client.
- Termination/Cancellation Policy: Pixcel Creator requires a 30-day notice prior to canceling a website hosting account. If service is cancelled early,no refund will be alloted.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Pixcel Creator.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Pixcel Creator be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- Pickup time limit and storage
Due to our limited storage capacity, we will hold on to devices for up to 60 days after we contact you to pick up your device. After the 60 days period, if we have not heard from you, we will consider your device abandoned and Pixcel Creator will have the right to sell the device to recover service cost and parts used to fix your device, or we’ll recycle the device if it’s non functional. We cannot guarantee that your equipment will not be discarded after the initial 60 day period, so it is critical that you pick up your equipment on time or make arrangements with Pixcel Creator to store your equipment until you can pick it up. If you make arrangements to pick up after 60 days, You will be billed at ₹500 a month for storage .
- Any domain or website purchased by company or by company account on the request of the client are company property.
- Any domain purchased by company or by company account cannot be transfered at any cost.Domain can only be renewed yearly.
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Pixcel Creator makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Pixcel Creator shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.